[Ponte Alto] A&S Survey

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 10:21:52 PST 2011

Bevin,

Thank you for putting that together - it is one of the most comprehensive views of A&S that I've seen!

Katharine

Baroness Katharine Devereaux

Barony of Ponte Alto

Kingdom of Atlantia

From: snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 14:29:22 -0500
To: ponte-alto at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Subject: Re: [Ponte Alto] A&S Survey

*blushes deeply*

I sent out the wrong link. Ahem.

Here's the correct one:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LHD7GB8

Lady Bevin an Broc Drannach
(mka Kristin S. Moran)

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 1:48 PM, brooke white <traumspindel at googlemail.com> wrote:

the link gets me to a page which then requires me to *register* and even after I did that I couldn't get to your survey..it wants me to make my own...?Is teh link working for anybody else?Maybe check?

'bats eyes and looks cute and helpless'Elisande