[Ponte Alto] OT: Crowns?

alysouna at aol.com alysouna at aol.com
Tue Jan 18 13:56:12 PST 2011

Of course, I meant sources for new or used crowns rather than new or used sources. Sorry...

Vpstart Crow is presenting "A Lion in Winter" this March. I am lucky enough to be playing Eleanor of Acquitaine with this wonderful acting company!

The problem: finding crowns that we can afford and that will look good. Does anyone know of any appropriate (new or used) sources for crowns that we might rent, borrow, or buy - for very little money?

I greatly appreciate your help or referrals.

Thank you,
Alisoun Ashling
(Thierry)

ttp://seahorse.atlantia.sca.org/listinfo.cgi/ponte-alto-atlantia.sca.org