[Ponte Alto] Chalice of the Sun God VIII - Feast of the Minotaur

Matthew Torsky brenainn.macshuibne at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 18:50:56 PST 2011

Greetings unto the Populace of Atlantia!

I would like to take the opportunity to provide the artisans of our fair
Kingdom the theme of this years Chalice of the Sun God.  I know that many of
your are saying that the event isn't until the fall, but I want every
artisan of Atlantia to have ample time to prepare a fabulous piece to enter
into this years competition.  This year, the event is the Feast of the
Minotaur.  All entries should take their inspiration from the myth of the
Minotaur.

More information will be coming about the event in the upcoming months.

Yours In Service,

Thegn Brénainn MacShuibne