[Ponte Alto] Investiture

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 11:07:23 PST 2011

Greetings unto the populace of Ponte Alto!

We would like to thank everyone who helped at Investiture yesterday, it was
a fabulous event with an equally fabulous feast prepared by LORD Michael.

There were a few awards given out to some excellent Pontoons.
Michael was awarded an AOA for his outstanding efforts supporting the
Barony's stomachs :)
Semja was inducted into the Order of the Silver Osprey for his valiant
efforts on the field of battle
Lady Brigid received the Order of the King's Missiliers for her grand
ability to slay Our foes
Lady Sophia was awarded the Onore del Ponte d'Oro for all her assistance
behind the scenes allowing us all to have fun
Naren was awarded the Onore del Ponte d'Ferro for his excellent skills with
the bow

It is Our hope you all enjoyed your Baronial Tax Rebate (in the form of
silver and gold nuggets) and that we have a prosperous year.

Congratulations to you all!  We appreciate your hard work and effort.

There are a couple of changes to the Baronial Champions.  Baron Henry West
will be finishing out the Baron's tour as Brewer, with the traditional
competition at Pennsic.  If anyone wants to compete but will not be able to
make it to Pennsic We will make arraignments to get your entry there (sadly)
without you.  Baroness Celia is now Our Baronial Bard and Lady Giovanna is
now Our Baronial Artisan.  We all look forward seeing, hearing and tasting
the results of their efforts.

We would also like to especially thank our young Pontoons for helping with
the investiture ceremony by carrying the banners, it made the event extra
spiffy.

Please come on out to the Business meeting tonight, we have St. Patty's Day
Blood Bath coming up and other fun stuff to plan.
--

Drogo and Adina
Barone e la Baronessa di Ponte Alto