[Ponte Alto] seeking a roommate

Margaret W Gerardin m_gerardin at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 17:23:47 PST 2011

Gentle Pontoons,

I’m in search of a roommate. Just 2 people (myself and one other) to share three
bedroom house in Arlington.

Seeking non-smoking, tidy, easy-going, professional.
The third small bedroom to be shared as a study / guest room.
Unfurnished basement with washer / dryer (plenty of storage for equipment:+)
Large, private backyard.
Sun room.
Rent includes twice monthly maid service for common areas.
Utilities (electric, heating oil, water/sewer/recycling/trash, FIOS internet)
are not included.

Bike trails and Metro Bus service are close to the house.
Nearest Metros are Ballston and Pentagon.
Annual lease preferred, but we can discuss.
No pets; one gentle, quiet cat already lives here.
Available March 1st.
_____

Please let me know if you or someone you know may be interested.

Many thanks and glad tidings to all.

Maighread Hekja