[Ponte Alto] From this weekend past -- the Kingdom Arts and Sciences Festival.

Adina adinavdh at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 18:46:08 PST 2011

Greetings Ponte Alto!

  This past weekend was the Kingdom Arts & Sciences Festival and I applaud
and thank all of who were able to attend, and all of those who were not able
to attend but helped others attend, and all of you who thought good thoughts
in our general direction - it was a wonderful event!

  If you haven't heard already, our own Mistress Belphebe deGivet and Lord
Geoffrey ap Clwid were inducted into the Honorable Order of the Golden
Dolphin!  Huzzah!

  Our Baronial A&S Champion, Giovanna Rossellini di Firenze, made a good
showing and learned a bit about judging and documentation.  Every A&S event
has its own twist on documentation and only (a lot of) practice will make
your documentation stand out, and hers was quite complete.

  We also had several entrants in the open category (please pardon me if I
miss someone - there were A LOT  of entrants); Master James, Gefroi le Gris,
and Lord Edward (an honorary pontoon) had some outstanding displays.

   All in all, a good time was had by all! and we  The Pontoons present
enjoyed the lunch  and the entertainment (little did the gentle lady know
that he was to sit vigil and be elevated this day!)

  Three cheers to all who attended - either in the flesh or in spirit!  Hope
to see many of you this weekend at Bright Hills Investiture; if you are
unable to make it we know you would be with us and we will pass on your
salutations to their newest Excellencies of Bright Hills.

  In Service,

  Baronessa Adina