[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto February Practice Tourney this Sunday 2/13

cunian at citlink.net cunian at citlink.net
Mon Feb 7 19:40:51 PST 2011

Come celebrate Valentines with violence at Lemon Road Elementary School, 1:30 pm Sunday 2/13.  For a fast start we'll begin with a bear pit and then move on to other things.  The weather forecast looks good for playing in the field behind the school.  If that pans out, we'll be able to do some melee stuff. We do have the cafeteria in case of inclement weather or for non-fighter use. There is no need for fundraising this time since this occasion is already paid for, (thanks to last month).

Cunian