[Ponte Alto] KASF this weekend

Adina adinavdh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 13:39:37 PST 2011

Greetings to the populace of Ponte Alto!
      An amendment to my last post and an alibi.  In my exuberance to remind
all of Inter-Baronial Championship at KASF this weekend, I encouraged
entries.  The Inter-Baronial Championship will only be between Champions so,
attendance and support is what I should be encouraging for the Champions
Competition.

  However, there are three to four other Competitions as well that day for
those not entering the Champions Competitions.

( http://www.tirydon.atlantia.sca.org/events/KASF/Competitions/ )

  Should you not have something that fits neatly into one of the other
competitions, there is also an "Open Display"  for display one's skills at
the Arts and Sciences without competing; this is also a good way to "be
seen" as an artisan.

     The remainder of the posting dedicated to the judging you might take as
a heads-up as to how a KASF might be judged (and certainly how at least one
of these competitions will be judged).

      And as for the alibi, please learn from others' lessons so as not to
repeat the experiment yourself only to realize the same end - be very
careful shovelling wet snow! (so you won't have need of mind numbing
medications)

     Again - hope to see many of you there.

     Baronessa Adina