[Ponte Alto] Reminder - Cookie Exchange this weekend

denise dcadenise at aol.com
Thu Dec 15 07:48:48 PST 2011

Greetings-

Good Morning.  Reminder that the annual Ponte Alto cookie exchange is this weekend and sponsored by last year's cookie winner
Lady Wulfwyn Ælfwines dohtor

Date:  December 17, 2011
Time : 7pm
Address:  Countess Denise & Sir Thomas's House - Lorton, VA
PLEASE RSVP privately if you plan on attending

Rules:
* you must bring a different type of cookie this year than you have in previous years.
* Cookies DO NOT have to be period, just tasty and plentiful
* bring several index cards with your cookie recipe on them
* In addition, please do not forget to bring a container to take some cookies home with you

Allergies:
* We have 3 cats in the house.
*  if you have cookie with nuts inside, please make a note.

There will be prizes for the following categories:  Best in Show, Most Original Name, Chocolate, Bar, Fruit and Other (and perhaps a few more surprise prizes).

I look forward to seeing you this weekend

Denise (I am proof that bragging rights have their own reward ;-)
Premier and First Cookie Exchange Best in Show Winner 2008
Cookie Exchange Best in Show Winner 2009
**not allowed to participate in 2010 so I am ready for a comeback in 2011 ;-) **