[Ponte Alto] Reminder - Cookie Exchange

snoleopard4 at aol.com snoleopard4 at aol.com
Mon Dec 5 09:05:15 PST 2011

REMINDER TIME!

The Ponte Alto Cookie Exchange is December 17th at 7:00 pm at the home of Countess Denise and Sir Thomas - 8112 Bard Street, Lorton VA.

We're expecting a big turnout again this year, so there'll be lots of nose-to-nose (and taste-to-taste) competition.  Bring your best cookies and have some fun.  To make it fair, you must bring a different type of cookie this year than you have in previous years.  Cookies DO NOT have to be period, just tasty and plentiful.

There will be prizes for the following categories:  Best in Show, Most Original Name, Chocolate, Bar, Fruit and Other (and perhaps a few more surprise prizes) - ohhhh, ahhhhh.  And no, I won't be able to supply insulin this year, so you're on your own!

Just remember the folks that might have allergies; if you have cookie with nuts inside, please make a note.

See everyone there!

Wulfwyn

"We listened for a voice crying in the wilderness. And we heard the jubilation of wolves!”
~ Durwood L. Allen