[Ponte Alto] Question for performers, bards, skalds, fili and the like

alysouna at aol.com alysouna at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 09:26:29 PDT 2011

I would be interested!

- Alisoun/Thierry

-----Original Message-----
From: Brannen <brannen at gmail.com>
To: The Barony of Ponte Alto <ponte-alto at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Sent: Wed, Aug 31, 2011 10:45 am
Subject: [Ponte Alto] Question for performers, bards, skalds, fili and the like

Is there at this time a regular get together in Ponte Alto for folks who wish to practice in front of a supportive audience for bardic competitions?

If there is not, would there be any interest in, say, a monthly get together?

Bran (descriptive name completion forthcoming)

--
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
-- Thomas Jefferson, Notes on the State of Virginia, 1781-82

ttp://seahorse.atlantia.sca.org/listinfo.cgi/ponte-alto-atlantia.sca.org