[Ponte Alto] Question for performers, bards, skalds, fili and the like

Brannen brannen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 07:45:44 PDT 2011

Is there at this time a regular get together in Ponte Alto for folks who
wish to practice in front of a supportive audience for bardic competitions?

If there is not, would there be any interest in, say, a monthly get
together?

Bran (descriptive name completion forthcoming)

--
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are
injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there