[Ponte Alto] OT SCA yard sale :)

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 14:35:52 PDT 2011

Greetings,

I need to get rid of somethings that I've collected while being in the SCA . They're gathering dust and at the moment that's a problem while preping for a move. Listed are the items and the prices, which are always negotiable. :) Also, pictures are available upon request.

3 Celtic Stone Picture Frames. $5 each or $15 for the set.
1 woman’s size (22inch around) helmet from Iron Monger sold to me for $475 and offered here for $375
12x20 French double bell wedge canvas Panther Style tent $1000
Size 12-ish Magenta angel wing sleeve medieval dress. $10
Size 12-ish Renaissance Style Dress $15
Size 12-ish Blue Renaissance Style Dress with detachable sleeves and small coat $25
Bell Jacket with Tiger and Dragon embroidered on it $25
Black under Tunic $8
Red Velvet over tunic $20
White under tunic $9
2 ink tables offered for $25 dollars each or $50 for the set.
Viking 6 board chest $30