[Ponte Alto] Upcoming Newcomer's Meetings

CHRISTINE MENTON mentoni at msn.com
Sat Aug 13 13:28:41 PDT 2011

I need the following people to contact me in reference to hosting Newcomer's meetings in the upcoming months.  I need to know two things:  1. Are you still interested in hosting, and 2. Which Friday of the month you committed to would you like to hold the meeting at your home.
Lady Luce  - September
Lady Pippa - October
Annika & Hannus Siltanen - November (be mindful of Thanksgiving weekend when selecting your date)
Lady Elisande - December

I am also accepting interested hosts for the beginning months of next year.
Yours in Service
Lady Caitilin Irruis inghean ui RiadaDeputy Chatelaine, Barony of Ponte Alto

(mka Christine Menton)