[Ponte Alto] GREETINGS

Theresa Crean ladycahir96 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 22:52:58 PDT 2011

Welcome!  I just moved here less than one year ago (my husband is Army) and this
Barony is fantastic!  I live in Springfield--just up the Fairfax County Parkway
from Belvoir.  We're currently on the West Coast for Spring Break, but after
Sunday call (numbers below) if you need anything!

Cheers,
Theresa

Lady Theresa O'Cahir
Theresa Crean