[Ponte Alto] OT: Moving sucks

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 05:43:17 PDT 2011

Look, I get it. Moving sucks, and everyone is busy. I can move the majority
of my stuff without assistance (and I can't afford to hire a moving crew),
but it's physically impossible for me to move the loveseat/pullout bed from
the 2nd floor living room of the townhouse to my 1st floor, just inside the
front door, room in the new place. I had originally planned to sell or ditch
this cumbersome piece of furniture, as I'd gotten it for free, but as some
of you already know, my mattress and box spring had a very unfortunate
encounter with the storm that blew through Easter Sunday, and did not
survive the ordeal.

I would be very grateful if one or two people capable of lifting furniture
would be willing to help me, either this Saturday evening (after the yard
sale my roommates & I are having), or Sunday. Please let me know if you have
a vehicle capable of bearing the loveseat. If not, I might be able to borrow
a truck again from my landlord.

Apologies for the off-topic post.

Lady Bevin an Broc Drannach
(mka Kristin S. Moran)