[Ponte Alto] Cub Scout Demo Help Needed – June 28th

Emma West ewestsca at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 08:24:33 PDT 2011

Hello Everyone

Is anyone available to run a demo on June 28th? The Cub Scouts are running a
day camp and were wondering if we could teach them about “Medieval stuff”.
The camp runs from 9 am to 4 PM at the McLean Skate Center.  Would anyone be
free to be part of a demo? Demo’s normally last about 30 minutes to an
hour.  Since the 28th is a Tuesday I will be unable to be part of the demo
as I can’t get the time off.

Anyone able to show the kids what the SCA means and how much fun we have?

--
Baroness Emma West
Chatelaine of Ponte Alto