[Ponte Alto] Blackstone Raids

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 12:51:05 PDT 2011

Greetings unto the Barony!

It is with a sad hart (OK, I'll be honest, it's a much stronger word
and more akin to anger and irritation) that I must announce that
mundane work has contrived against Us, and the Baroness and I won't be
able to attend Blackstone Raids.

For those of you still able to go, have a great time, good luck
fighting and let us know how it goes.  It is sad to miss such a fun
melee event, and it is great preparation for Pennsic.

We will be able to make it to the New Comers meeting (and hopefully
not too late) so We will see folks there.

Good Luck, Good fighting, Safe Travels!

Drogo and Adina
Barone e Baronessa di Ponte Alto