[Ponte Alto] September Newcomers Meeting 9/17

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 8 08:40:46 PDT 2010

I'm happy to announce that Bing now has our street in their map system!

Thanks!

Katharine

Katharine Devereaux

Baroness of Ponte Alto

Kingdom of Atlantia

Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 11:05:24 -0400
From: ewestsca at gmail.com
To: ponte-alto at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Subject: [Ponte Alto] September Newcomers Meeting 9/17

Hello Everyone
     September's newcomers meeting has been scheduled
for Friday, September 17th.  The gathering will start at 7:00 PM at
Their Excellencies, James and Katharine's home.  Their address is
42973 Thornblade Circle Ashburn, VA 20148.

Most GPS units cannot
find Their Excellencies' home,
as they live on a new street.  However, Google maps or MapQuest can find
 them (Bing does not have the streets yet).
If you get lost, you can call their home at 571-239-2183, cell phone at
703-338-4057,
or the my cell phone at 301-943-2469.

Hope to see everyone there.
--