[Ponte Alto] Baronial Web Page

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 8 08:23:53 PDT 2010

Hi Mitzi,

Baroness Emma just sent out the information on the newcomers meeting and I look forward to meeting you!  For your information, Ponte Alto has both a webpage and a facebook group listing. I will say that I don't have access to Facebook at work and cannot send that to you till this evening, but I'm sure another member of this fine barony will have that handy to share before I get home tonight - there is a facebook page for the both This Barony and for the Ponte Alto Cooks Guild.

The baronial website is at: http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/ and is maintained and updated by Lady Giovanna whose information can be found at: http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/webminister.php.

Thanks & let us know if you have any other questions - if not, I'll see you next Friday!

Katharine

Katharine Devereaux

Baroness of Ponte Alto

Kingdom of Atlantia