[Ponte Alto] Join me on Facebook

Phillipe Farneti invite+zrdoc=dreff1 at facebookmail.com
Tue Sep 28 06:10:51 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have started using School of Wizardry, an application on Facebook,
      and I think you would like it too. Facebook is a website that
      lets you connect with your friends, share photos, use
      applications and more.

Thanks,
Phillipe

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?app_id=4014809927&i=1455097056&k=Z21YYWP2PXTF6BD1QBXTQSRQU3IB4UZBS3DQC&r

Already have an account? Add this email address to your account:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?merge_accounts.php&e=ponte-alto%40seahorse.atlantia.sca.org&c=98447ea4937668a9e70294eb1dcb7c54

http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=94fb61&u=100000078073269&mid=30be688G5af315218db5G0G8
Facebook, Inc. P.O. Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303