[Ponte Alto] Aug-Sept Il Tempo is out as a zip file.

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 07:59:32 PDT 2010

Greetings All,

This months Il Tempo proved to be VERY large, so we have had to put it out as a zip file. Sorry, I got overly photo happy in this issue.

If you have any questions, conserns or you cannot download and open the zip, I would be happy to send you a PDF copy via email or a hard copy via snale mail. To those already receiving hard copies I have dropped yours in the mail today. If you do not receive it in the next few days contact me and I will follow up with the postal service as to where it has gone.

Thank you all for your support and keep the photo's, artwork and articles coming.

YIS,
Baronne Marie-Therese Normand
Chronicler, Ponte Alto