[Ponte Alto] Fiber Arts night update, change in venue?

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 15:50:17 PDT 2010

Good evening!

As you may have heard, I recently started a new full-time position. While
it's a great opportunity, it involves a number of evenings & weekends.
Therefore, I am not able to host fiber arts nights.

However, we have a number of very talented fiber artisans in our group, and
if one of you (or perhaps more, if people would like to alternate) would be
interested in hosting, then I'd be happy to pass the nostepinde (aka baton).

YiS,

Lady Bevin an Broc Drannach
(mka Kristin S. Moran)

*Fiber Geek extraordinaire... at least in my own mind*