[Ponte Alto] Chalice of the Sun God VII

snoleopard4 at aol.com snoleopard4 at aol.com
Mon Sep 13 09:34:36 PDT 2010

Greetings!

Chalice of the Sun God VI - Outstaring the Medusa, will be back in October this year.  Cooler weather will certainly be welcomed by all, I'm sure.

But, we do need volunteers.  If you are interested in volunteering, please contact me directly at snoleopard4 at aol.com.  If you are interested in helping on the fighting fields, please contact the MiC, Lord Gustav von Silberwald at gustavvs at yahoo.com.

If you you would like to help out at MoL, please contact Lady Ceridwen at thecaridwen at yahoo.com.

Of course we'll need waterbearers, and a few people to help with Troll.  Please contact me if you'd like to help here, or contact our reservationist, Lady Courtney, at houghton_c at yahoo.com.

And I am personally looking for someone to be my "right hand person" for the day on Saturday.  Due to health issues, I won't be able to do as much running around as I'd like to.  You don't have to stay with me the entire day, and we'll have walkie-talkies available.  I just need someone that's willing to run occasional errands and find people if needed.

I'm so looking forward to Chalice this year and seeing everyone come out to enjoy the great fall weather.  And of course have some great fighting, archery, rapier, A&S and performances.  And don't forget a great feast for 60 being prepared by Lady Sophia in the Roman style.  And the real prize, the silver Chalice itself, will be awarded.

Lady Wulfwyn AElfwines dohtor
(Patty Cheshire)
Autocrat

"We listened for a voice crying in the wilderness. And we heard the jubilation of wolves!”
~ Durwood L. Allen