[Ponte Alto] War of the Wings - Ponte Alto camp - how to register

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 8 08:35:18 PDT 2010

Greetings Pontoons,

As you are aware, War of the Wings is next Month (October 7-10) in Apex, NC and I look forward to having a large group there helping our friends in Stierbach to slay the Phoenix (Sacred Stone Mascot)!

We will be having a Ponte Alto Camp and I would love each of you to join James and I, but you will need to do BOTH steps below-

Following the website: http://www.warofthewings.com/ there is a two step process for registration:
1) There are two ways to pre-register with your payment - a) Mail in and b) online via ACCEPS.
2) Once you have made your payment - YOU NEED TO REGISTER YOUR LAND  via the Land Steward's page - http://www.warofthewings.com/land.htm and use the drop down menu for "Ponte Alto".

If you do not complete BOTH steps above, you will not be included in the allocation for land.

A) Also, if you are planning on camping with the Barony, please send me an email with the people in your tent so I can check with the Land Steward to ensure your registration is complete!
B) If you are interested in carpooling - let me know and I'll try to put people together for this drive!

Let me know if you have any questions!

I'm looking forward to my first WotW - I've been told there is going to be much fun!

Katharine

Katharine Devereaux

Baroness of Ponte Alto

Kingdom of Atlantia