[Ponte Alto] OT -- Give Away Continues

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 05:01:10 PDT 2010

I still have lots of goodies that need new homes and would love for my SCA friends to get first chance at it.  Since I was packing a lot this weekend, I've discovered yet more stuff.

Cooler -- one of those 'five day' kind.  Too big to fit easily into the trunk of my car!
Lots more books -- both non-fiction and fiction.  Some craft books
Baskets
Plastic tubs with lids
Costume jewelry and accessories
Pillows of all sizes from floor to small throw pillows
Rolls of gift wrap
And lots more.

I should be home most evenings after work, so call if you want to come over.  I'm in Leesburg, VA.

703-771-0005 (H)
703-894-8469 (C) (BTW, I don't have cell service during the day when I'm at work, so leave a message)

Lady Marsali Johnston
Barony of Stierbach
Kingdom of Atlantia