[Ponte Alto] carpool to newcomers meeting?

Christian Meade cdmeade9 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 07:34:20 PDT 2010

Greetings everyone! I am new to the area and newish to the SCA and I
would very much like to attend the newcomers meeting on the 17th of
September. Alas, I am lacking in a form of transportation that is not
public. I work in Old Town Alexandria, and if there is anyone in the
area that is willing to drive this poor wanderer to Their Excellencies
abode, I would be most appreciative. Just shoot me an e-mail if anyone
thinks they might be able to do this! Thanks!

-Christian M