[Ponte Alto] Chalice of the Sun God - Schedule

snoleopard4 at aol.com snoleopard4 at aol.com
Tue Oct 19 07:12:03 PDT 2010

Greeting to the Tavern and Barony!

Following is the schedule for Chalice of the Sun God VII - Outstaring the Medusa this weekend.

We still have places for feast and cabin space available, so contact the reservationist, Lady Courtney, at houghton_C at yahoo.com to reserve your seat.

The weather looks to be perfect, and we've got great team events, merchants, plus a wonderful feast!   And of course, bragging rights and a beautiful Silver Chalice filled with goodies to take home (at least until next year...) if your team wins.  See you there!

Lady Wulfwyn AElfwines dohtor
Autocrat

Chalice of the Sun God VII
Outstaring the Medusa

Presented by the Barony of Ponte Alto

October 22-24

Friday:
5:00 pm         Set-up Begins
6:00 pm         Troll Opens
11:00 pm        Troll Closes

Saturday:
9:30 am         Troll opens
10:00 am       Authorizations begin
11:00 am        Team Registration closes
                             Armored Double Elimination Tourney begins
                             Rapier Double Elimination Tourney begins
                             A&S Competition begins
                    Performing Arts Competition begins
                             Archery Shoot begins
1:00 p.m.       Youth Armored Combat begins
        Youth Rapier begins
2:00 p.m.      Armored Bear Pit Tourney begins
        Rapier Bear Pit Tourney begins
                    A&S closes – pickup entries
3:30 pm         Challenger/Champion matches begin:  Rapier, Armored,
                     Youth, Performing Arts, A&S
4:00 pm         Troll Closes
5:00 pm         Baronial Court
6:00 pm         Feast

After Feast    Clean up of Feast Hall

Sunday:
Clean up finishes and everyone off site by 10:00 am

"We listened for a voice crying in the wilderness. And we heard the jubilation of wolves!”
~ Durwood L. Allen