[Ponte Alto] Chalice of the Sun God VII - Outstaring the Medusa

snoleopard4 at aol.com snoleopard4 at aol.com
Mon Oct 11 09:44:40 PDT 2010

Greetings to the Tavern!

It's only two weeks until Chalice of the Sun God VII - Outstaring the Medusa!  Have you made your reservations?  We still have cabins available and spots for feast.  It's going to be a busy weekend for the Kingdom with events from the far north to the far south, but you don't want to miss Chalice of the Sun God VII - armored, rapier, archery, A&S, merchants, a great feast - we'll have it all.  And the long term weather forecast is great; mid 60's during the day and mid 40's during the night, and yes, the cabins are heated, but you will need to bring your own bedding - mattresses are provided.

It has come to our attention that the Youth Archery Champion was inadvertently left out of the event flyer.  Don't worry; we will be choosing a new Youth Champion.  Please contact the MiC, gustavvs at yahoo.com for information.  Also check out the FAQ web site for information at: http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/events/chalice_faq.php

Also, a big thanks to everyone that has volunteered so for, but we still need a few more.  We have spots for working a shift at Troll; always a good way to meet people.  We also need a few more people for clean up after the event.  We want to leave the site better than when we arrive.  We could also use one more person to direct parking.  If you'd like to help, please contact me offline.

We look forward to a wonderful weekend of fun and friendship.

If you have already volunteered, please contact me offline to confirm.

Lady Wulfwyn AElfwines dohtor
Autocrat

"We listened for a voice crying in the wilderness. And we heard the jubilation of wolves!”
~ Durwood L. Allen