[Ponte Alto] Il Tempo Down

Maestra Cassandra Arabella Giordani cassandra at jordanclan.net
Thu Nov 11 19:38:31 PST 2010

The current issue, OctNov.pdf, is not on the server, so I can't help you there.

There appears to be an extra "/iltempo" in the URLs, so
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/iltempo*/iltempo*/archive/2010/SepOct.pdf
should be
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/iltempo/archive/2010/SepOct.pdf

If you get double "/iltempo"s in your URLs, take one out to view back issues.

Cassandra

On 11/11/2010 10:15 PM, Emma West wrote:
> Is anyone else having trouble looking at the Il Tempo?  I tried to bring up
> the last issue and got an error, and the same happened when trying to bring up
> archived issues.  I've tried on two different computers and two different
> networks.
>
> Emma

Maestra Cassandra Arabella Giordani
Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia
cassandra at jordanclan.net