[Ponte Alto] Sunday Practice and Sewing (near La Plata, MD)

Charlotte Johnson charlotte.r.johnson at gmail.com
Tue May 25 04:41:47 PDT 2010

> Re: Practice Wednesday Night
>
> Posted by: "Linda Goldman" lgoldman05 at yahoo.com   lgoldman05
>
> Mon May 24, 2010 3:49 pm (PDT)
>
> Hi Everyone,  Is there anyone who would be interested in an unofficial get together and fight on Sunday near La Plata MD?Ceridwen

Hi!

As Ceridwen mentions, we're going to have the house open this Sunday.
We're not headed to Sapphire, and I know a lot of people only day trip
it. Please come over and join us for some sewing, movie watching,
rapier, and potluck!

(And for that matter, archery if you bring targets (or you could
always plunk at a clod of dirt...) any anything else that takes up
space. Space. We has it. :-D )

Please let me know if you need directions, details, or are planning on coming.

Cheers,
Mathilde