[Ponte Alto] Open House this Saturday - May 22 & other weekend events

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Tue May 18 09:48:48 PDT 2010

Greetings Pontoons!

There are a number of activities planned this
weekend. Please feel free to come for one or all of the below:

Friday

7 pm - Newcomers Meeting/Ponte Alto Cooks Guild - Meeting at Lord Brenainn's home in Alexandria, VAHis address is: 6608 Netties Lane #1403 Alexandria, VA

Saturday

11 am till 7 pm - Baronial Open House - our home in
Ashburn, VA

All Day - Lochmere event - On Target  - in Annapolis, MD
Sunday 6 pm - Baronial Business Meeting - St. Paul's Lutheran
Church in Falls Church, VA

For those coming to the Open House, please note that most GPS units cannot find us as we live on a new
street; however
google maps or mapquest can find us (Bing does not have our streets
yet). Our
address is:

42973 Thornblade Circle

Ashburn, VA  20148

James' cell - 703-338-4057

Katharine's cell - 571-239-2183

  Let us know if you have any questions & we look
forward to seeing you all this weekend!

James & Katharine

James de Biblesworth & Katharine Devereaux
Baron & Baroness of Ponte Alto
Kingdom of Atlantia