[Ponte Alto] Sewing Day and Rapier Practice this Sunday (Charles County, MD) - Oh, and archery too!

Charlotte Johnson charlotte.r.johnson at gmail.com
Sat May 15 11:58:11 PDT 2010

Good day all!

I forgot to mention in my note about sewing day and rapier practice
that we also have space for archery. We do not have any official
targets, so you'll have to bring those. But we have plenty of space
for all activities.

Please let me know if you need directions! Directions to our house are
tricky so I prefer to email them privately, rather than putting them
out on the list. For reference, though, we're near "Pisgah, MD".

See you tomorrow!
Mathilde