[Ponte Alto] Sapphire Joust!

Katharine Devereaux baroness at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Fri May 14 10:43:53 PDT 2010

Greetings Pontoons,

Sapphire Joust is in 2 weeks!  Here are a few more bits of information/reminders about this fun event!

1) Tomorrow (Saturday, 5/15) is the last day to pay online for your Sapphire Registration through ACCEPS. You can STILL register for tent space through next Thursday (5/20) and send it in the mail or pay for your space when you arrive.
2) I would like to have a team fight in the St. Aiden's tourney on Sunday (I will NOT be getting a sinus infection this year) - just a reminder not just fighters are needed for this fun melee tournament.
a) If you would like to fight and don't have a tabbard, please let me know
b) We need a Cheering Section!  I'll have some banners and pennants to display - we just need people to display them
c) Who wants to be comedic relief?
d) Anything else you want to do to support Ponte Alto? See below for stuff that gets points:
St. Aiden Heraldic Display Team Tourney: A team tourney meant to
showcase Heraldic display and team fighting.
In brief the rules are as follows.

 5-7 person teams, extra points earned by being in matching
livery.
 Team led by a landed Baron leading a Barony, one point,
Baroness 2 points
 Points can be earned by banners, pennants, cheering sections
in matching regalia, etc, etc.
 Herald in matching regalia earns a point, and if they
entertain the queen and princess, extra point.
 Herald must have a container to collect gems that are awarded.
 Most gems at the end of the tourney wins.
 Peers cannot use matching weapons forms.

3) Pot Luck in camp on Saturday night - Even if you are camping elsewhere please join us for dinner. I'll have a
 roast (or two) that will have been cooking over the open fire all day.
Please bring your your dinnerware (disposable is fine with me) and
something to share (drink, side, dessert, main, etc.)

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions!

Katharine

Katharine Devereaux

Baroness of Ponte Alto

Kingdom of Atlantia

Land Agent Extraordinaire for Ponte Alto