[Ponte Alto] Cooks Guild Meeting May 21

Matthew Torsky brenainn.macshuibne at gmail.com
Fri May 14 05:44:58 PDT 2010

As Lady Emma has stated in her emails concerning the May newcomers meeting,
the Cooks Guild will be holding a meeting that will coincide with the
newcomers meeting.  The details for the Cooks Guild meeting are below.

This will be the first meeting to restart the Cook's Guild. We will discuss
some general ideas about the direction of the guild. In addition to that,
there will be a main topic of discussion.

Topic: How to Cook a Peacock: Le Viandier

Pick a recipe from this cookbook and redact it. Come to the meeting with
your redaction and a brief explanation of how you would perpare the dish. If
you do not have access to How to Cook a Peacock, we can assign a random
recipe from the book and forward you the recipe in a text file..

We will discuss everyones redaction and cooking process for the recipe.
There is no need to make the recipe to bring unless you really want to.