[Ponte Alto] Sewing circle - 5/14

Emma West ewestsca at gmail.com
Sun May 9 17:23:36 PDT 2010

At the last newcomer's meeting a couple of interested (yes I admit it
was mostly) ladies decided that it would be nice to have a Sewing Circle.
So, this Friday the 14th starting at 7 p.m. we are meeting at our holding
at 2408 N rockinghamstreet in Arlington (22207) for discussing projects,
maybe doing some fitting, discussing patterns and do some sewing too. I will
provide some form of food and definitely drink ;)
If you are not afraid of hearing things like Knife plead and
chainstitch, come and join us. And: YES; men are welcome :) so are newly
started
seamstresses as well as masters of it.

Just come and join the fun

Yours