[Ponte Alto] Sapphire Joust - Camping/Schedule

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Tue May 4 09:46:50 PDT 2010

Greetings Pontoons!

As you are aware, we have Sapphire Joust over Memorial Day weekend in about 3 1/2 weeks - http://caermear.atlantia.sca.org/Sapphire/s_index.htm

We will be having a Ponte Alto camp at the event and if you wish to be part of this - you will need to be registered by May 15 (next Saturday) with the event site (online for tents) and also registered with the Barony - http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/sapphire and click on Notify the Land Agent (me).

Saturday Night - we would like to have a pot luck dinner. Even if you are camping elsewhere please join us for dinner. I'll have a roast (or two) that will have been cooking over the open fire all day. Please bring your your dinnerware (disposable is fine with me) and something to share (drink, side, dessert, main, etc.)

Sunday - His Excellency and I plan on fighting in the St. Aiden's Tournament and if we have more than one - that would be great. Please contact Lucas - our warlord - and let him know you are willing and able to fight for this great barony - warlord at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org.

Thank you!

Katharine

Katharine Devereaux

Baroness of Ponte Alto