[Ponte Alto] baronial tabards

elizschr at aol.com elizschr at aol.com
Sun Mar 14 16:53:56 PDT 2010

Hi all.

I have one of the loaner fighter tabards and two brand-new, shiny, never-been-worn tabards.

I planned to bring these to the event or practice this weekend but life interfered.  Kirik and I didn't make it to heavy-fighter practice this afternoon.

Unfortunately, Kirik may have to go play Boy Scout Leader and we are not likely toattend Defending the Gate, either.

If anyone needs these for next weekend's melees at Defending the Gate, please contact me off-list to arrange pickup.

Regards,
Beth/Lisbet