[Ponte Alto] St. Paddy's Day Bloodbath Cancelled

Jeffrey French jcfrench at mac.com
Tue Mar 9 05:10:36 PST 2010

In light of the event cancellation, we'll be holding a fighter practice this
Saturday (3/13/2010) at Tysons Pimmit Regional Park from 10:30-3:00. This
park has a nice black top, so footing shouldn't be an issue. For those who
like, we can run a practice Bear Pit, followed by five man melee practice.
I'm working on getting an MoL so we can run authorizations. If the rain is
bad, we can go out to lunch instead. Either way, this will be a good
opportunity to practice and socialize as we send our troops off to Gulf
Wars.

-Jurgen