[Ponte Alto] Site change- melée practice this weekend

Duncan Cooper duncancooper at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 4 11:11:24 PST 2010

Greetings Heavy Weapons Fighters of Ponte Alto and its Environs!

We are in luck! There was a soccer practice scheduled behind Lemon Road all day on Sunday March 7th but it has been Cancelled! We are now officially on the school community use schedule starting at 12:00 ending at 5:00 on the Lemon Road soccer field (although that only means we start packing up about then, as usual). We also have the cafeteria (sorry basketball is in the gym) from 1:30 to 4:30 for indoor instruction, one on one fight practice, and general indoor activities. The bathrooms in the school will be available the entire time.

Reminder: no real sharpened weapons of any kind on school grounds - no exceptions.

Greetings to the Webminister: if you have not already done so, on the major upcoming events announcement, please change the location of the Sunday March 7th melee practice to the soccer field behind Lemon Road Elementary. Please copy the directions to Lemon Road Elementary from the Thursday Evening Indoor Practice and display then on the announcement as well - but point people to the parking area behind the school adjacent to the soccer field as well as the one in front.

YIS

Duncan The Elder
Deputy Heavy Weapons Marshal of Ponte Alto