[Ponte Alto] Calendar of events...

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 06:28:37 PST 2010

Hi all,
Calendar issues...  At the last scriptorium, we talked as a group and have changed the dates for our Scriptorium.  We will now be doing the Ponte Alto scriptorium at my house on the 1st and 3rd Mondays, and at Enequy's house on the 2nd and 4th Mondays.  We'll leave the 5th week up in the air for now and see how things go.  That can be added to the calendar.  I'd do it myself, but I'm never on the computer anymore!  (Im just a figment of your imagination while you read this...)
Brigid