[Ponte Alto] Defending the Gate-March 27th, 2010

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Wed Mar 3 15:04:01 PST 2010

Well Duke Ragnar came to us becuase we were allied with Stierback, I would advise talking to their exellencies and Lucas talking to their warlord and someone give Ragnar a call.  The rest of the Knights just kinda asked who were were fighting for, I think I got asked first so I said Ponte Alto so the rest just flowed from there.  We are always short archers (in that Ponte Alto never have any on their team).

I forgot the Hedgehogs, they will most likely show.  So the big houses will be Hedgehogs, Rome, Blackspear, and Wulveshaven.  The rest were odd and ends such as Amos and a coupel of his people, and a couple of knights from central and south as well as fighters.

Others might remember more.

"Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being"