[Ponte Alto] FW: [MR] Defending the Gate Schedule

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 25 05:59:08 PDT 2010

Greetings Pontoons,

Below is the schedule for Defending the Gate. James & I will have our pavillion and should be arriving on site about 10 am. Please join us as we will have the baronial benches, but feel free to bring additional chairs as well.

Thanks & see everyone on Friday night at Jurgen's home for the newcomers meeting and Saturday at Defending the Gate!

Katharine

Katharine Devereaux

Baroness of Ponte Alto

Kingdom of Atlantia