[Ponte Alto] Defending the Gate-March 27th, 2010

Dash 1 dd469k at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 13:16:47 PST 2010

     Greetings Pontoons,
                               Defending the Gate is the next big melee event, so mark it on your calendars! We won it last year, and I think we can field an even stronger force this year! There will be LOTS of fighting, and I hope Ponte Alto will hold the field with me in pickups afterwards, if possible. Please let me know either via email or at Bloodbath if you will be attending.
                             In Service,
                                           Lucas Von Aych                                           Baronial Warlord