[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto to War!

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 2 08:18:09 PST 2010

Greetings Pontoons,

We are excited for this season! Tournament season begins
in 1.5 weeks at our own Bloodbath. At this event, we will select our Heavy
& Rapier Champions - for us, it is not who necessarily wins the tournament,
but who We feel will best represent this Barony. Please let either James or Katharine
know if you are interested in this position.

Melee season is beginning at Defending the Gate at the
end of the month where we will continue to "Defend the Gate" as we
won the event last year - both James & Katharine will be in armour for this
event.

Additionally, at Tournament of Love & Beauty, we
announced our new Baronial Warlord - Lord Lucas von Aych - as you can see, he's
already starting wrangling the troops in a melee practice this Sunday at our
normal practice.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us
know!

James & Katharine

James de Biblesworth & Katharine Devereaux

Baron & Baroness of Ponte Alto

Kingdom of Atlantia