[Ponte Alto] Melee Practice this weekend!!

Dash 1 dd469k at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 14:57:55 PST 2010

Greetings Pontoons and friends,

                                         The time to shake the rust off is here! War is coming, and the forces of Ponte Alto must be ready! In that spirit, there will be a Melee practice this coming Sunday. We will work on both limited-front and open field melee tactics.

There will be time for pickups after as well.

When: Sunday, March 7th, from noon until we are finished.

Where: Our usual outdoor practice area: Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library (The park where the practice will be is behind the library.)

7584 Leesburg Pike
Falls Church, VA 22043-2099

Google Map Directions

The library is on Virginia Route 7 (Leesburg Pike) between I-495 and I-66.

Via I-66: Take I-66 toward Route 7. Exit on Route 7 West (Tyson's Corner). Follow Route 7 for .9 miles. Library will be on the right.

Via I-495: Take I-495 toward Route 7. Exit on Route 7 East (Falls Church). Follow Route 7 for 1.3 miles and make a U-turn at Dominion Dr. Library will be on the right after U-turn.

Please contact me with any questions.

Lord Lucas Von Aych

Baronial Warlord/Heavy Champion

Ponte Alto