[Ponte Alto] Scriptorium

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 06:48:04 PST 2010

Greetings to all,

This is just a quick message to remind anyone who is interested in Calligraphy and
 Illumination that there is a Scriptorium on the first Monday of every month (which is tonight) at
the family home of Brigid O'Hara.  We'll start
at 7pm and go until 10 or so.  Bring whatever you are working on, or we
can give you something.  We will also be able to teach you if you want
to learn!

The rest of the month, Enequy has scriptorium at his house on Monday nights in Sterling.  You can contact him here: enequy at comcast.net

or get directions here:  http://www.stierbach.org/sites/eren.htm

There is alot of space here, so you can bring other A&S activities to work on as well.
 We live in Oakton,
and have a friendly dog who
will greet you at the door.  Take your benedryl if you have allergies! For directions:From 66 take exit 57A (Rte 50) towards Fairfax.From Fairfax County Parkway take the Rte 50 Exit towards Fairfax Take your first left after route 66 on Waples Mill Road.Go 2 miles and take a right on Bronzedale
 Dr.Our house is on the left in about 3/4 of a mile. 11416 Bronzedale Dr.
Oakton, VA
 22124
In case you get lost, call my cell at: 703 409-0780
 Hope to see you all there! Brigid O'Hara (Karen Miller)