[Ponte Alto] Pennsic is coming however......it is also the time to think about recruitment

wilchamor1 at aol.com wilchamor1 at aol.com
Tue Jun 29 08:43:30 PDT 2010

Lucas
 Wonderful start. But do not try to do it alone, that is the easiest way to burn out, I know. Also I know that The mix of fighters will always change. You will lose 6 out 10 new people for various reasons, this has always been true in the SCA.
 If you can get the mall demo try to bring the fencers in and the artisans to display some things, fresh blood is the life of the SCA. All parts of the Barony need to grow for the health of the Barony.
 I am serious about not doing it alone. Make sure you talk to the other fighters all the time about recrument till it gets into their thick heads that the more people at practice the greater the pool of fights that night.
 I wish I could help but with no car I have no good way to get around.
 So go get them Lucas.
Cosimo