[Ponte Alto] Pennsic is coming however......it is also the time to think about recruitment

wilchamor1 at aol.com wilchamor1 at aol.com
Mon Jun 28 13:43:24 PDT 2010

Gee Sir Guy I have gotten tired of Tooting that horn. Our figthers seem to have no great intrest in doing so. They have recruted slowley, but the great mass we did two years ago will never happen again.
I wish I could be proven wrong. In fact I would love to proven wrong. I want them to prove me wrong.
But they have forgotten the lesson that Max showed us, everyone has to recuit for us to grow. So do not expect much from Ponte Alto this year. We have a Good leader in charge, but I have not seen as much support for him as he deserves.
Good luck at Pennsic.
Cosimo