[Ponte Alto] MOL class opportunity

Tamara brown psallite703 at msn.com
Thu Jun 24 19:31:27 PDT 2010

Hello
Actually there was not enough confirmed responses so the class was not held. Not sure at this point when the next will be possibly at University the end of August,With Pennsic coming up not sure I there will be time to do any up here before then .Will try and send a message out if anything comes up sooner

Thanks Celia